Cold Store Aisle-Master
Features & Benefits
- The articulated design offers unbeatable maneuverability, providing faster load cycle times and reduced driver fatigue.
- Greater reach and capacity: each truck lifts to heights up to 15m, offers VNA operation in aisle-widths of just 1.6 m .
- Impressive load/lift capacity of up to 2.5t,
- Driver comfort and safety included as standard: enhanced cabin ergonomics and superb visibility lead to less downtime
- High quality robust construction of chassis and mast using high-grade steel and castings – gives better reliability and longer life span
- Each VNA truck can operate on any floor surface, both inside and out.
All the innovative features of an Aisle-Master articulated, forklift mean you can increase warehouse storage, lower costs and improve productivity.
Warm and productive in a cold climate
The cost of cold store and temperature controlled warehousing operations is much higher than that of ambient warehousing, making space saving more crucial than ever.
Aisle-Master’s collaboration with some of the major names in the industry has resulted in the cold store model, developed specifically for this sector’s exacting requirements whilst guaranteeing optimum storage density. The fully enclosed, high visibility cab keeps drivers warm, reducing the time needed for breaks and increasing productivity.
- Heated cab windows which eliminate the build up of condensation when driving between different temperatures in a building
- Allocated areas in the cab for the use of a bar code scanner
- low energy LED work lights as standard
2500 – 3500kg, 3500 – 4500kg, 4500 – 5000kg, 5000 – 6000kg, 6000 – 8000kg