The North East’s Leading premium material handling supplier
Field Service Engineer
Location: Washington, Tyne & Wear
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join our team. This is an exciting role within a progressive company. You will be working as a forklift Field Service Engineer to provide maintenance and repair of diesel, electric and LPG forklifts.
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of equipment / forklift trucks to a high standard whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Manage workload and prioritise jobs according to customer demands and company targets.
- Carry out effective preventative maintenance in order to minimise unplanned breakdowns.
- Create reports identifying any problems and further work required
- Communicate with the customer to agree remedial actions where necessary.
- To undertake training and development relevant to the service and maintenance of company provided equipment and any requirements of the Company Management System.
- To follow Company Policies, Procedures, Instructions and Standards in line with the Company Management System.
- To be responsible for the health and safety of themselves and others involved in their working environment.
- To be responsible for any environmental aspects associated with their role and to report any environmental emergency incidents to management.
The successful candidate will need to be a time served tradesman with the ability to work independently. While previous experience working with forklift trucks would be an advantage it is not a necessity. If not specifically forklifts, experience working with any other plant and hire machinery would be desirable.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive package.
If you have the required skills and experience and wish to apply for the vacancy.